WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

conflictingislam - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* conflictingislam > Topics

Subject: uniting islam
Replies: 6 Views: 949

irz 17.10.08 - 09:33am
the purpose of this group is 2 unify islam. thats the main aim. we can discuss the different backgrounds and beliefs we have. please no hate speech. we all believe in the Kalimah. *

irz 17.10.08 - 09:40am
hold fast, all of you to the rope of Allah and do not be divided(3:103)... and do not be like those who become divided with disagreements between themselves after the clear proofs(from the quraan) had already come to them(3:105). those who split up their religion and become divided in sects, have nothing to do with them(6;159). and do not be like the mushrikeen and like those who split up their religion an have become divided into sects, with each party rejoicing in what they have(30:31-32) *

ahlam84 18.10.08 - 12:52am
Ameen brother! *

mishy_23 18.10.08 - 06:28am
Aameen. I'm 4m no sects or groups Al hamdu lillah.. I'm a Muslim following da Qur'an n Sahih Hadith.. *

irz 18.10.08 - 07:55am
there r many sects in islam, even if u dnt knw it, u do belong 2 1 unknwingly. but its nt a bad thing. all different sects shud work as 1 n nt b divided n bec*m enemies. howeva there r extreme sects which r way of track, ALLAH is the al knwng HE is the JUDGE *

squall07 19.10.08 - 06:42pm
I only follow Allah's commands from the holy Qur'an and try as much as I can to my way of living as Rasul (s.a.w.) and His Companions (ra). Alhamdulillah.. *

ahlam84 22.11.08 - 02:24am
blossom.GIF Allahu Akbar! ALLAH please bless Nabi Muhammad SAW. *

* conflictingislam Forum

Search:
topics replies

* conflictingislam

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search